A clean home is a show-ready Toronto Home stager s are keen to remind their clients that cleanliness is king. To achieve a show-ready home, sellers and home stagers need to deep clean space. Toronto home staging companies like Baraka GTA Home Staging know that clean spaces have big impacts on purchasing decisions.
Welcome guests with a clean entrance
Toronto Home staging companies like Baraka GTA Home Staging will create a welcoming foyer for buyers. Potential buyers will spend a good portion of time here as they walk in, look around, take their shoes off and observe their surroundings.
- Polish handles and hardware to remove fingerprints.
- Scrub away scuff marks on walls and doors, or repaint if needed.
- Buy a new welcome mat for your front door.
- Replace burnt out light bulbs, and dust fixtures.
Declutter and de-personalize your rooms
When buyers attend a showing, they expect the home to be staged in a way that amplifies the space and allows them to envision themselves living in it. This can’t happen when your clutter has overtaken your space.
- Put your personal belongings in storage.
- Take down family photos and mementos.
- Declutter closets as much as possible.
- Remove children’s drawings from the fridge and walls.
Showcase a sparkling kitchen
The look of a kitchen is often a decision-maker for many home buyers. Instead of a den or living room, kitchens are now the room with the most activity. Remove small appliances, dishes and clutter from your countertops. Display a small bouquet of fresh flowers, and nothing more.
- Scrub cabinet fronts to remove food and grease stains.
- Polish all remaining appliances, inside and out.
- Pull appliances forward; vacuum beneath and behind the fridge and stove.
- Clean and organize underneath the sink.
- Wipe stains and dust from blinds or shades.
Deep clean your bathrooms
Buyers will instantly notice the cleanliness of bathrooms in hopes of finding a polished, spa-like retreat.
A clean home is a show-ready Toronto Home Stager.
- Scrub your toilet, shower, tubs, tiles and
- Polish pipes and hardware.
- Clean beneath the vanity and ensure contents are organized.
- Remove any toiletries, medication and products from view.
- Dust ceiling vents and fans.
- Wipe mirrors until they shine.
Establish exterior curb appeal in home staging
Your home’s first impression starts on the street. This means presenting buyers with neatly trimmed bushes, flowerbeds and fresh seasonal arrangements at the front door.
- Hire a landscaper to clean out your gutters and eaves troughs.
- Rake away debris, branches and leaves.
- Power wash your driveway, walkways, patio and deck.
At Baraka GTA Home Staging, our professional team will help you understand a buyer’s needs and how to best utilize your space. We create a story using lights and furniture from our premium selection, allowing buyers to envision a life in their new home. For expert assistance with decoration or style, hire a professional Toronto home staging company. Contact Baraka GTA Staging at 416-992 9494.A clean home is a show-ready Toronto Home Stager.